Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Latest Plan

Okay, so I'm totally new at this money-saving-blogging. When my friend Anne taught me about the fabulous-ness that is Springs Bargains, I thought I could do this too. ...

But now, I'm thinking, why would I go to the trouble of doing all the match-ups and posting all the ads, when that is exactly what you can find at so many sites- especially at my favorites- by just clicking here or here or here or here or here or HERE!

I mean, seriously... I myself AM the very population that these (awesome) bloggers work so hard to help out!!! So why would I re-invent the wheel?!

HOWEVER, I have MUCH to share about the random AHA! moments I get, as well as the many mishaps and other goofy happenings. All just part of a day in the life of me- trying so hard to be a good home-making executive... sometimes doing great and sometimes wanting to crawl back to bed and not come out til the late afternoon.....

Stay tuned for a gathering where you can share your highs and lows and other adventures in couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment