Friday, April 9, 2010

And Away We Go

I'm so excited about this blog, it is kinda ridiculous!

Over a year and a half ago, I started out on this crazy adventure of stay-at-home-wife & mother. I am tremendously blessed by this opportunity. It was awesome to stay home while pregnant and to now be home with our little girl. I am grateful every day that I get to do this- even on the days when I really wish I could drop her off at a babysitter so that I could maybe take a shower :) ... I am still so very grateful for this privilege.

Of course, with staying home comes certain responsibilities such as keeping a closer eye on the budget, grocery shopping, etc. Along the way, I have discovered that I absolutely LOVE the HUNT for a good deal and the thrill of finding it.

So let's talk about coupons, sales, samples, freebies, and all the other great ways to get the most for your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment